Our goal is to move schools forward in helping New Hampshire’s students become competent and confident adults and able to pursue the futures they seek in college, career and beyond.
The New Hampshire Learning Initiative (NHli) has been formed to serve as a catalyst for innovation in education in the State of New Hampshire. NHli will oversee the efforts and support the scaling of the important work in New Hampshire toward a fully integrated, competency-based PreK-20 system that supports all students, families, and educators.
There are a number of innovative efforts that NHli will be supporting, including:
- Personalization: Assessment for Learning Project; No Grades, No Grades (NH ALP/NG2)
- PACE (Performance Assessment of Competency Education)
- Work Study Practices (Tiers 1, 2, and 3)
- Pre K-20 Alignment
- Extended Learning Opportunities
- New Hampshire’s 65×25 Initiative
The function of NHli is to provide support and funding to districts, schools, and educators to engage in innovative practices that will prepare students to be successful in their chosen career.